Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls - September 2020
A fairy tale podcast for kids about extraordinary women from all over the world. Based on the bestselling series Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, each episode explores the lives of women from the books, encouraging young listeners to ask questions and explore their interests. Each episode is narrated by real-life women who are pioneers, creators, champions, and leaders.
The award-winning podcast, Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls is back with an all new season! This time you’ll meet amazing immigrant women - from all over the planet - that have changed the world in so many ways.
Like Carmen Miranda, an acclaimed dancer and movie star from Brazil. Or Tereza (PRON: Theresa) Lee, an activist working to bring DREAMers out of the shadows. Or Noor Inayat (PRON: in-EYE-ut) Kahn - a princess who became a spy.
Because positive role models are critical to showing girls what’s possible when they dream bigger.
The Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls Podcast is a resource for parents and teachers to inspire, educate, and instill confidence in little rebels everywhere. And - each one is narrated by incredible women from the worlds of art, music, business and sports - like entrepreneur Laurene Powell-Jobs, filmmaker Brenda Chapman, actress Freida Pinto and so many more!
The new season of the Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls Podcast drops September 15th. Give the Rebel Girl in your life the confidence to dream bigger. Find Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls wherever you listen to podcasts!
OTHER TALKING POINTS:
- The award-winning podcast has been named Best Family and Kids podcast by the Webby Awards (that’s like the Oscars for the internet), the best educational podcast by the New York Radio Awards and rated the top educational podcast by iTunes.
- Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls is narrated by inspiring women like Melinda Gates, Jameela Jamil, and Gayle King and so many more
- Interviews and post-episode activities keep the learning going, even after the story ends.
- This podcast is made by Rebel Girls, for Rebel Girls, which means it's told from a women-first perspective, flipping the script on the textbooks which have historically filtered the female experience through a male lens.
- Only 19% of childrenʼs books showcase women with jobs or career ambition
- By the age of 6, many girls already believe they are less smart than boys
- 54% of women over the age of 35 said that gender stereotypes they experienced as a child has left a negative impact on their lives as an adult.
CALL TO ACTION:
Give the Rebel Girl in your life the confidence to dream bigger and find Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls’ award-winning educational podcast on your favorite player.
- An Apple Ad Listen is defined as a unique apple listener who listens through the duration of the host-read ad segment. The count of this will be updated on the UP dashboard.
- The rate quoted is for a host read 60 second pre-roll or mid-roll ad. You can go over 60s but please do not go under this amount of time.
- Please add the requested show notes copy (as found in the ‘Copy for Show Notes’ section of the campaign page) to your episode show notes.
- Enter your preferred promo code in ‘Manage Your Profile’. The sponsor will create a bespoke landing page using your designated promo code. You will see results of visits to this page under the ‘Pixel Hits’ column in your dashboard.
- If an episode cannot be released at the agreed date, we ask that you give us at least 10 days written notice. Similarly if in the unlikely event that the advertiser needs to cancel or change something about the campaign, we will provide at least 10 days written notice.
- When your episode goes live, you will need to log your sponsorship read in the UP dashboard using the ‘add mention’ function.
- After your first ad drops, you will see your earnings credit accumulate in your UP dashboard.